If you want to sell to a much larger audience, you need to give customers the payment options they prefer — AND you need an SSL to keep customers clicking through to checkout.
Safely accept credit cards on your website
Increase customer confidence
Most people look for the https:// prefix in their browser bar before submitting personal information like their name, credit card number and address to a website. An SSL is the only way to get this.
Protect sensitive information
SSL Certificates protect your customers’ sensitive information by encrypting the data they send to you, then decrypting it once you’ve received it.
- Best for blogs and social websites
- Validates domain ownership
- USD $100,000 warranty
- Best for businesses and organizations
- Validates domain ownership and organization
- USD $250,000 warranty
- Best for eCommerce websites
- Validates domain ownership and highest level of organization authentication
- High-assurance green address bar
- USD $1,000,000 warranty